—- Requires Member Number as 5 digits with leading zeros as necessary; Password does not require leading zeros. Eg 00201 & 201
Tips For Booking On-Line
1. Click Login and on the Member Login Page key the member’s number and password then click Submit.
You are now at the Welcome Page. ‘Buttons’ allow five Options – Competitions, Tee Times, My Bookings, Messages and Log Out.
The Competitions Button shows all competitions for the next few weeks.
2. Click Book Now on the required event
3. Find a suitable playing time and click Book Now.
The Player screen has Me and a place to input a member number.
4. Either Click Me or input a member number (to book another member) and then ENTER on your keyboard.
5. Check the details are correct and then Click Submit Booking.
6. Verify the booking is correct and Click Submit Booking AGAIN. You will now be in the time slot with a booking number – Click OK. Booking number confirms the booking is completed.
The Tee Times Button allows competitions to be selected by day. Once selected booking into a time slot is the same as described above.
My Bookings and Competition Delete
My Bookings shows all your current bookings. Members can view their time slot to add a playing partner or easily delete themselves from the competition by clicking the Delete Button.
The deletion requires two more clicks to be sure that the removal from the competition is really intended.
Log Out When Finished
It is important to Click the Log Out Button when finished in Time Sheets so that other members are not locked out of the Time Sheets.