It is an honour to have been President of the Golf Club for the past eight years.
The time is right for someone new to lead the golf club into the 2020s.
The Club administration is firmly based with
• a robust golf competition program for all members
• regular communication that has evolved from paper newsletters to the daily blogs by Captains
• strong financial management
• comprehensive computer capability
• generous member benefits that include free days and quality functions
developed and refined by Committees since the single Golf Club was formed in 2011.
While stepping down as President, I will still continue to work for the Golf Club in any role that the Golf Committee and golf members see fit and wish the incoming Committee well.
Thank you for all the support that I have received.