Log in |

New Men’s Captain – Max Jessop

Recently the Men’s Captain became vacant. Members were canvassed to fill the vacant position with particular focus on our younger members, those under 55 years. The Club has some very capable younger members who will fill golf management leadership positions in the future but work and family commitments prevent them taking on the demanding Men’s Captain Position today.

Fortuitously the Golf Section is able to turn to experience and thank you to Max Jessop for taking on the Captain’s position. Max brings many years of golf committee experience to the position including a decade or more as Veterans Golf Captain and is a knowledgably and long term A Grade golfer. Max is Captain of our 2015 Pennant Championship winning team.

Max is looking forward to working with the capable Men’s Captain Sub Committee that has grown in strength and numbers during 2015.

 

 

ATTENTION VETERAN GOLFERS

MONDAY August 3rd

EVENT is a 2 Person Ambrose

To assist the starting field for the day, could you please
advise Pro Shop or cancel on website if you do not intend
playing on the day.

Groups may be shuffled around on the day so every player has a chance
of playing in the competition of the day.

Regards

Wayne Howlett

Club Banora Discussed in August Twin Towns News

Golf members are provided with early advice about the Chairman’s Report in the August Twin Towns Club News available within the Club and through the Tweed Daily News publication.

It is a comprehensive discussion about Club Banora past, present and future possibility.

The Chairman notes ‘The Board have acknowledged that ongoing support will continue for the Golf Course as long as the course’s structural integrity can be maintained.’

The article is recommended reading.

COURSE UPDATE

Update: SATURDAY 4.00 pm 25th July

At this stage course will be open and motorised
carts allowed if no further rain falls.

If rain overnight a decision will be made and advertised
at 6.30am SUNDAY morning 26th.

COURSE UPDATE

Update: FRIDAY 2.30pm 24th July

At this stage course will be open and motorised
carts allowed if no further rain falls.

If rain overnight a decision will be made and advertised
at 6.15am SATURDAY morning 25th.